Currently Recruiting Amazing People
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Full time - Rochester, NY
Posted 2 months ago
You are responsible for the creation of content that tells a compelling story to Innovative’s target audience. You have both the ability and the passion to write, design, and execute effective marketing campaigns on all digital platforms. You are responsible for focusing on three key areas of the marketing department: copywriting, campaign management, and graphic design.
- Create relevant, original, engaging, and high-quality content.
- Conduct interviews with clients and Innovative Subject Matter Experts to capture customer stories and technical information.
- Build out a content calendar in collaboration with the sales and marketing teams to educate prospects and customers on the Innovative service offering portfolio.
- Conduct continuous research to come up with industry-leading content for our target audience(s).
- Write content pieces in both short and long form (blogs, whitepapers, e-books, infographics, web copy, social media, press releases, promotional material, etc).
- Responsible for writing and distribution of press releases and all content to media outlets for brand awareness. Collaborate with various internal teams to ensure accuracy.
- Manage Innovative website copy, optimize for SEO, and update content as needed.
- Coordinate and execute tactical promotional plans for lead generation across multiple platforms (email, search, SEO, social media, web advertisements, etc.)
- Conduct research and analysis on keywords and phrases that increase qualified traffic to the website for lead generation. Optimize back-end SEO within WordPress.
- Manage e-mail campaigns including set-up, testing, and launch processes.
- Implement advertising campaigns and manage spend and analytics in Google and LinkedIn.
- Capture monthly metrics on website KPI’s, SEO, and campaign results, and create a monthly dashboard complete with results from each campaign.
- Continually analyze metrics to maximize conversions and increase engagement
- Create and manage promotions and social advertising campaigns (contests, promotions, giveaways, and growth initiatives).
- Collaborate with the marketing team on imagery to support written content.
- Work with in-house Senior Designer on creating designs for social media assets, banner ads, internal templates, and e-mail blasts.
- 3-5 years proven work experience spent as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role (Experience writing for a B2B audience preferred)
- Experience with Abobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop required
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, or a related field required
- Portfolio of published articles or other written work will be requested during interview process
- Google Analytics experience preferred
- Experience with Content Management Systems (ex. WordPress) preferred
- Experience with managing e-mail campaign platforms (ex: MailChimp) preferred
- Highly organized with the ability to efficiently use time
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
- Creative and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative, highly coachable, and open to feedback
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong conceptual ability to ideate and think creatively about the future of technology and how to craft compelling stories for our target audience
You are responsible for the creation of content that tells a compelling story to Innovative’s target audience. You have both the ability and the passion to write, design, and...