Last modified: 7/12/2018
Innovative Data Processing Solutions, Ltd. (the “Company” or “we”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit, interact with, or use the website innovativesol.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- For use on the “innLighten” platform that we maintain for our clients.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services (e.g., social networking platforms), if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- When you use certain artificial intelligence-based products (e.g., voice-controlled smart speakers) in connection with the services we offer.
This policy does not apply to information collected:
- offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party (including any affiliates); or
Children Under the Age of 13:
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under age 13. If you are under 13 years of age, do not (i) use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, (ii) register on the Website, (iii) make any purchases through the Website, (iv) use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or (v) provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 years of age without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under age 13, please contact us at Innovative Solutions, 3495 Winton Place, Rochester, New York 14623, or by telephone at (585) 292-5070 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It:
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, employer, job title, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your IP address and geographic location; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies; and
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us:
The information we collect on or through our Website and the other methods of collection referred to above may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our service or requesting further services or information. We may also ask you for information when you register for an event or enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, or when you report a problem with our Website;
- Records and copies of your correspondence and chat history (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- Information that you provide as you use certain artificial intelligence-based products, such as voice-controlled smart speakers, in connection with the services we offer;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website; and/or
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”), including through third-party social media sites, plug-ins and applications such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
When you engage with our content on or through third-party social media sites, plug-ins and applications, you may allow us to have access to certain information from your social media profile (e.g., name, e-mail address, gender, date of birth, geographic location) to deliver the content or as part of the operation of the application. We may also obtain non-personally identifiable information (e.g., content viewed) from your interaction with our content.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies:
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and/or • Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. This information helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information” below.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information:
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
- To upgrade, modify or otherwise adjust our systems and features to allow us to improve the services we provide to you;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and/or
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data, unsubscribe from future e-mail distributions by following the instructions provided at the end of these messages and/or adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To our partners in connection with events sponsored by us.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our standard terms and conditions (located at innovativesol.com/terms) and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To aid in a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of the Company’s business, a merger, a consolidation, or an asset sale.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information:
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information:
You may send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Website, including User Contributions, is governed by our standard terms and conditions (located at innovativesol.com/terms).
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain of our platforms and services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Additional Rights of California Residents:
California Civil Code section 1798.83 allows clients who are California residents to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal information we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the e-mail or postal address listed below.
Additional Rights of Citizens of Countries in the European Economic Area:
4545 East River Road, Suite 100
West Henrietta, NY 14586